Don't let your style go unnoticed!
This silver wallet is perfect for holding your credit cards, cash, and other essentials in style. It is beautifully handmade in Florence by Graciela, using PINATEX material from pineapple leaf fibers, which are sustainably sourced and vegan-friendly. The minimalist design makes it perfect for any occasion—whether you're going to a night event or just running errands around town, this accessory will always be right on trend.
Handmade in Florence.
All my products are handmade without the use of animal leather, respecting my cruelty-free ethics.
- PIÑATEX fabric
- Composition: 72% PALF, 18% PLA, 10% PU
- Cruelty-free material, plant-based and PETA certified vegan material.
- No hazardous chemicals are used in its production.
- Magnetic zip closure
- 1 external zip pocket for coins
- 2 bill slots
- 4 card slots for up to 3 credit cards each
- 1 handmade dust cover in organic cotton is included
- Available in silver and gold
- Open: W7.5in x H10.5in (19.5cm x 27cm)
- Closed: W7.5in x H4in (19.5cm x 10.5cm)
Piñatex® is a natural, innovative and patented new material, made from pineapple leaf fibres gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex® fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the material.
1. Clean your product thoroughly and effectively using a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this will cause irreversible damage.
2. Let your item dry before any application is made.
3. We recommend using a natural colorless wax for your #Madefrompinatex products. Apply a small amount to a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile.
4. Leave your item to dry naturally for 24 hours after application.
5. You can also buff the wax off with a dry cloth or soft brush.
For more information about the material, please visit www.ananas-anam.com
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.
All my products are handmade by me Graciela in my studio in Florence Italy in small batches, this is how I can ensure sustainability avoiding any fashion waste and the uniqueness of each item that is crafted just for you. The production time to make your order is 3-7 business days. Please follow me on Instagram at @pittivintage to be part of the process of making your bag.
Once your order is ready to be shipped, I will send you the shipping notification for your package.
During the holiday season tracking within Italy, and other countries, may not be 100% accurate, but please be assured, packages are being delivered, just slower than normal.
SHIPPING FEES, TAX & DUTIES:
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ON ORDERS OVER 150 EURO. Tracking number is provided, 2-3 business days delivery.
ORDERS UNDER 150 EURO: I ship with international priority mail (Poste Italiane). Please check below the estimated shipping times. Packages are delivered by the postal service of your country. Tracking number within Italy, and other countries, may not be 100% accurate but please be assured packages are being delivered just slower than normal.
The transit time is calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the transit time.
We are not responsible for late shipments due to inclement weather, holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. Please keep in mind, holidays do not count as business days and should be considered when calculating shipping times.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME:
Italy: 3-4 business days with Poste Italiane.
North America: 10-15 business days.
Europe: 6-10 business days.
Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Oceania: 15-25 business days.
Latin America: 20-30 business days.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
I gladly accept cancellations within 24 hours of purchase.
I do not accept returns or exchanges, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org